Women's New Balance Summit Unknown Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Assume speed demon status in the gnarliest environments in the all-new Summit Unknown GTX for men, showcasing detail-obsessed craftsmanship that balances durability with lightweight materials and a reengineered tongue for a more distinct fit. Underfoot, REVlite foam offers lightweight cushioning while HydroHesion advanced rubber compound helps you get amphibious by offering grip in environments wet and dry, while aggressive lugs with a newly increased depth help you climb forward.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Gore-Tex fabric offers waterproof protection and durability.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Synthetic/mesh upper and forefoot rock stop plate.
- The forefoot Toe Protect feature offers a mean barrier against loose dirt and rocks.
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: WTUNKNGT