Women's Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
The legacy lives on with Women's Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Running Shoe. It has been updated with a Dynamic Support midsole to smooth the transition from heel strike through toe-off. The Flymesh constructed upper and midfoot system provide zoned support and total lockdown.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Flymesh construction provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Flywire cables integrate with the top 2 eyestays to enhance support.
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: 849577-006
Questions & Answers
you may also like: