Women's Nike Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoes
Nike Epic React Flyknit Unboxing Video:
SOFT, SMOOTH PERFORMANCE. Step in to the smooth comfort of Women's Nike Epic React Flyknit Running Shoe. It's precision tuned with a Flyknit upper and Nike React technology to deliver a soft yet responsive ride mile after mile.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Nike React technology delivers a soft, smooth and responsive ride
- Bootie shape is designed for easy entry while the no-sew overlays on the eyestays work with the laces to secure the midfoot.
- Flyknit upper construction provides a snug fit
- Weight: 6.88 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9 mm
- Style: AQ0070-101