Women's Nike Metcon 3 Training Shoe
Women's Training Shoe
Women's Nike Metcon 3 Training Shoe features Flywire technology for a locked-down fit and a drop-in midsole for added stability. Its sticky rubber outsole enhances traction, providing you with a better grip during your workout.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Embroidered TPU in high-wear areas enhances durability.
- Low-profile heel clip rolls up on the lateral and medial sides to help minimize drag during wall exercises and handstand pushups.
- Firm rubber in the heel provides durability and a stable feel for high-intensity intervals.
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: 849807-001