Women's Nike Zoom Fly Running Shoe - Zoom Series Edition
Women's Racing Shoe
Faster than race day but durable enough for everyday training, Women's Nike Zoom Fly Running Shoe locks your foot down with Flywire cables. Underfoot, lightweight Lunarlon foam and a full-length carbon-infused nylon plate propel you forward for record-breaking performance.
In spirit of the breaking 2 hour marathon event, Nike has created this special Zoom Series pack to celebrate the attempt. Read more about the Zoom Series event on our blog.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Full-length carbon-infused nylon plate optimizes performance.
- Outsole design places optimal rubber on the road for efficiency and traction.
- Traction pattern is informed by an algorithm to identify lug shapes and sizes that optimize propulsion.
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm Drop
- Style: 897821-401