Women's Reebok Floatride Energy 2 Running Shoe
These women's neutral running shoes offer cushioned comfort without sacrificing flexibility and ground feel. They keep feet light with a breathable mesh upper. The Floatride Energy Foam gives the shoes a soft step-in feel and ultra-smooth ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Designed for: Running
- Floatride Energy Foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: EF6909