Women's Salomon Sonic Ra Max 2 Running Shoe
For runners who need a little more assistance from their daily running shoe, SONIC RA MAX 2 offers a comfortable, responsive ride along with added cushioning and confidence to help you log the miles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Vibe technology midsole is the combination of EnergyCellﾙ+, Opal, a unique assembly that works as a system to attenuate vibrations and reduce a potentially harmful load to the body, while delivering a responsive ride.
- SensiFit: cradles the foot from the midfoot to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Outsole has Geometric Decoupling, which works with the foot to allow smooth and efficient load guidance, creating an effortless and efficient heel to toe transition.
- Weight: 8.47 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: L40688900