Women's Salomon Supercross Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
SUPERCROSS Gore-Tex is made for running in all the wild places you like to go. Whether it's a daily lap around your urban park, an escape to the local trail, or something more rugged, this shoe will grip on all terrains while offering a generous cushioning to make every run great. Try a pair and embrace your wilder self.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- A full GORE-TEX membrane ensures year-round climate comfort to keep feet dry and moving forward.
- The EnergyCell midsole and the generous fit offer comfort in all conditions.
- SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: L40809500