Women's Saucony Mad River TR Trail Running Shoe
Attack the terrain your way. For trail-running adventure seekers, the Mad River TR is a fast, grippy shoe that puts you in control of your destiny with customizable features to make it entirely your own.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- The PWRFOAM midsole and EVERUN topsole work together to provide underfoot cushioning that can keep up with long days on the trails.
- Durable upper materials enhance protection in high-abrasion areas and the integrated tongue helps keep debris out, plus it has a gaiter-compatible D Ring to give the option of adding extra protection
- Natural foot shape allows for wide toe splay for stabilization and power transfer
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs give you con dence on any surface at any speed.
- Picky about fit? Two rows of eyelets provide endless lace configurations. Want more drainage or to add winter studs? The outsole is mapped for perfect placement. Gaiter compatible? Yep.
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10521-1