Women's Saucony Xodus 10 Trail Running Shoe
Gnarly grip that goes anywhere you dare. For those who want to test their endurance on technical terrain, the rugged Xodus 10 is packed with plenty of gnarly grip and cushioning to tackle whatever is in front of you.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Unending grip - Aggressive directional lugs combined with the power of PWRTRAC gives you the stickiness and confidence to tackle any terrain
- Feels protective - New PWRRUN+ cushioning protects against trail hazards and dishes out consistent energy return mile after mile, now with a lighter feel underfoot
- Durable upper - The trail-specific FORMFIT is reinforced to protect feet from debris while maintaining pliability
- Weight: 10.5 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10555-30