Kids Adidas Preschool RapidaRun X KNIT
Running shoes designed just for girls. Built for laps around the track but stylish enough for school, these shoes have a knit upper that hugs the foot and classic laces to lock in the fit. Plush cushioning keeps her comfortable all day. For kids approximately ages 4-8 years old
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Girls'-specific fit, plus elastic lace closure and knit textile upper
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole and TPU heel clip
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole plus enjoy the comfort and performance of EcoOrthoLiteﾮ sockliner
- Style: D97076