Kids New Balance Grade School Fresh Foam 880v7 Running Shoe
Fun style meets superior comfort in the updated 880v7 kids running shoe. ABZORB cushioning paired with midfoot arch support help keep active feet comfy all day. Outfitted in fun colors, any kid will make a bright statement as they move from class to practice and beyond.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Breathable mesh upper with no-sew overlays
- Full-length ABZORB midsole
- Rubber outsole and synthetic/mesh upper
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: KJ880GOY