Altra Torin IQ Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoes
We've taken the Torin, our best-selling road shoe, and added IQ technology to provide you with live feedback on foot strike, cadence, impact rate and contact time through the easy-to-use Altra IQ App. The Torin IQ's razor-thin footbed sensors provide onboard coaching to help you improve your technique and form on-the-run. This neutral workhorse has a 28 mm stack height and a smooth, forgiving, plush ride thanks to the responsive A-Bound compound in the midsole. Let your foot biomechanics work freely with the combination of the toe-wiggling FootShape toe box and the natural foot positioning allowed by the fully cushioned ZeroDrop platform.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Altra IQ App technology helps you: Measure the impact of each step, analyze Live Landing Zone feedback, track cadence and contact time of your steps, and utilyze live coaching to improve your overall running!
- Audible running form cues and post run summary help you improve during each run and also for the next one
- The updated reflective upper and asymmetrical lacing allow you to enjoy your run in comfort and safety
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFM1737Q-4