Women's Altra Escalante Racer Running Shoe - Marathon Editions
The Escalante Racer is our even faster, higher performance version of the Escalante, only available in limited quantities. The upper is a static,, highly breathable mesh and the lighter ﾠheel counter allows for optimum cornering and comfort on the race course. To top it off, the Altra EGOTM midsole is a touch firmer for a little more energy return and a little less cush. Each limited edition version is inspired by a major city and only available surrounding its respective marathon.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FOOTSHAPE TOE BOX - Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- ZERO DROP PLATFORM - Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout any activity.
- FIT4HERﾙ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Style: ALW1833B-994