Women's Asics GT-2000 7 Arise Running Shoe
Driven by a passion for distance and stability, the enhanced, all new GT-2000 7 is here to take your run to the next level. The latest silhouette update incorporates lighter and stronger materials for optimized performance and high-mileage durability. Legendary GEL technology accompanied by seamless construction, FLYTEFOAM Lyte, and GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC technology are blended together with a beautiful jacquard upper for a timeless yet modern look.
Pick up this limited edition Arise design, with its vibrant new colorway and awake the runner within!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL technology improves shock attenuation during impact and toe-off phases, allowing movemnt as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- New FLYTEFOAM Lyte technology has reinforced fibers that allow complete bounce-back while being 55% lighter than industry standard EVA
- New jacquard mesh upper combines multi-directional stretch mesh and reinforcements that adapt to the foot, providing an exceptional fit
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: 1012A610-100