Women's Hoka One One Mach 2 Running Shoe
The first Mach boasted the HOKA ONE ONE trio of benefits: maximum cushion and super responsiveness in a surprisingly lightweight package. The Mach 2 goes a step further with its PROFLY midsole. That's a PROFLY midsole made with rubberized foam, which makes for an even lighter and more resilient ride. And it uses an engineered, breathable mesh upper atop the responsive, stable package. This shoe is as fast as lightning and ready to race. Complete your comfort goals by adding insoles that are specifically designed for running, like the Superfeet RUN Comfort Women's Insoles and the Superfeet RUN Comfort Thin Insoles.
-This shoe runs slightly long, we recommend ordering a half size down from your normal running shoe size in order to arrive at a true fit.-
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- PROFLY now in the outsole for a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Newly addd perforations for increased breathability across midfoot and forefoot
- Early stage Meta-Rocker underfoot for a smooth ride pairs with the lightweight, open engineered mesh for a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Style: 1099722-MBVB