New Balance 990v4 Running Shoes
Women's Running Shoe
This is American craftsmanship. The 990 continues its 30-year legacy of great performance and iconic style with the new women's 990v4. It's the perfect combination of cushioning and stability, wrapped up in a look that will last forever.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability ﾖ Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- 12 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 12 mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- ENCAPﾮ midsole technology provides support and maximum durability
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm Drop
- Style: W990GL4