Women's New Balance 990v5 Running Shoe
With a legacy that spans over three decades, this timeless go-to sets the industry standard. Designed without compromise, the v5 blends the perfect combination of cushioning and stability. The result: a shoe that looks - and feels - as good on your morning run as it does the runway. The Made in the USA 990v5.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Superior comfort and stability: All-day comfort with new Ortholite cushioning insert and supportive midsole
- First-class materials: Premium pig suede and breathable mesh with 360-degree reflective accents
- Timeless style: Updated design with a clean, contemporary silhouette that maintains the essence of the original 990
- Weight: 11.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: W990GL5