Women's New Balance FuelCell Rebel Running Shoe
Power your run with the new FuelCell Rebel. This bold new model features new and improved FuelCell technology in the forefoot to create a high-rebound but lightweight running experience. Inspired by learnings from our most elite road racing athletes, the outsole features a distinct traction pattern designed for midfoot to forefoot strikers. The upper provides a lightweight but secure ride thanks to a breathable jacquard base layer and Trace Fiber through the midfoot for security.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FUELCELL FOREFOOT: Creates an energetic, propulsive feel while a crystal rubber outsole with data-driven lug design provides lightweight traction ideal for forefoot strikers.
- TRACE FIBER: Provides lightweight midfoot support while a breathable jacquard forefoot and bootie construction create a sleek fit and distinct visual.
- DECONSTRUCTED COLLAR: With a dynamic, secure fit and sleek silhouette
- Weight: 6.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: WFCXBM