Women's Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2018
Women's Running Shoes
Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit 2018 Women's Running Shoe features 360° Flyknit construction that wraps your entire foot in seam-free comfort. Underfoot, the tri-star pattern expands and contracts with your every step while strobeless construction allows the outsole to flex with your foot.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Mid-cut collar curves with the foot for an adaptive, seam-free fit. Collar is ultra-thin and made with elastic for stretchy, breathable comfort
- Co-molded midsole uses a softer injected Phylon (IP) core foam and a slightly firmer injected unit (IU) sole carrier foam to deliver comfort and durability for a smooth ride
- Strap design is customizable for a tuned fit and provides pressure-free comfort along the top of your foot
- Weight: 5.75 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 942841-001