Women's On Cloudflow Running Shoe
Women's Running Shoe
Equipped with a latest generation CloudTec sole, the all-new Cloudflow does not waste any time: ready, set, flow. From the very first step, a record breaking 18 Clouds have one goal: to take you to your runner's high. Experience incredibly soft landings and explosive take-offs. And forget about the Cloudflow's shockingly light Zero-Gravity foam, adaptive engineered mesh, and responsive Speedboard.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Innovative mesh weave and adaptive first-layer sock ensure comfort
- Patented Speedboard encourages the natural rolling process and promotes an explosive take-off
- Made of Zero-Gravity foam, the Clouds offer ultimate lightness
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm Drop
- Style: 15.4516