Women's On Cloudsurfer Running Shoe
The comfort of a training shoe with the speed of a racing flat. That's the beauty of the Cloudsurfer. With its patented CloudTec system, you'll experience softer landings and more explosive take-offs than ever before. Which means, you'll enjoy the ride whether you're training or racing. Wet roads? No problem. With a newly developed 'zig zag' pattern on the outsole, grip and traction are a given. And its uniquely engineered mesh puts breathability and support exactly where your foot needs them. Combine that with a second layer of EVA cushioning at the heel and you've also got a shoe that's second-to-none when it comes to comfort. The Cloudsurfer. Enjoy the ride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Double EVA layers and a specially engineered Speedboard deliver the unique ride that's both cushioned and responsive.
- Rebound-Rubber formula in the outsole offers the ultimate in responsiveness and low-abrasion durability.
- The engineered mesh balances breathability while out on the run, it supports the forefoot through the so landing into an explosive take-off.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: 000024.99958