Women's Reebok Floatride Run Fast Running Shoe
Built for speed, the Floatride Run Fast cushions feet while staying incredibly lightweight. Our Floatride foam stays responsive to your movements throughout your gait cycle, providing support every step of the way. Every piece of these high-performance women's running shoes is engineered to reduce irritation, friction, and anything else that might weigh you down as you're racing toward the finish line.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Floatride Foam technology provides soft and lightweight cushioning for a responsive feel
- Stabilizing EVA foam rim centers and balances your foot throughout gait cycle
- One-piece Ultraknit upper that's engineered to offer support and breathable flexibility, plus the rippled rubber outsole adds traction underneath
- Weight: 5.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: CN4672