Women's Altra Lone Peak 3.5 Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
The Women's Altra Lone Peak 3.5 Trail Shoe is updated and improved to make a best-seller even better. With drainage holes to keep your feet dry, a 4-point gaiter system to keep dirt and rocks out, and an upgraded mesh upper for enhanced durability, this shoe is ready to tackle the trail. Run with confidence and conquer the gnarliest terrain with the fully cushioned Zero Drop platform, FootShape toe box, and MaxTrac, TrailClaw outsole.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Foot Shape: Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
- Zero Drop: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
- Trail Claw: This unique tread pattern positions lugs beneath your metatarsals for incredible traction in steep climbs and descents.
- Weight: 8.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm Drop
- Style: AFW1755F-1