Women's Hoka One One Gaviota Leather Running Shoe
A premium stability shoe with a premium leather upper, the Gaviota Leather features superior cushioning along with HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame technology. The HOKA ONE ONE J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials like many 'stability' running shoes. Enhanced by our proprietary EVA rubberized foam - which lends added durability to high-wear areas - this is an ideal shoe for anyone who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. It's highly comfortable and highly supportive for your everyday needs.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Full-grain leather upper provides optimal style and durability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride and the rubberized foam J-Frame offers support, rebound and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides a smooth heel transition
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1019575-CTDW