Women's Adidas UltraBOOST ST Parley Running Shoe
These stability running shoes combine performance technology and comfort for that best-ever run feeling. Made with recycled plastic that's intercepted from beaches before it reaches the ocean, the shoes feature responsive, dual-density cushioning for added stability. The knit upper is light and breathable, with extra support at the midfoot. In addition, an NFC chip is in the heel of the right shoe: Scan with your mobile phone to follow the story of this shoe from plastic bottle to final product and to learn what you can do to help protect the oceans.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Dual-density BOOST cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
- Weight: 10.4 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: AC8207