Women's Altra Timp IQ Running Shoe
The Altra Timp is designed to fit in the sweet spot between the Lone Peak and Olympus, offering a great balance of cushion and traction. The addition of IQ technology provides you with live feedback on foot strike, cadence, impact rate and contact time. The sleek footbed sensors provide real-time coaching to help you improve your technique and form during your run, while the 29mm stack height is comfortable, yet responsive, and the 4 mm lugs grip on a variety of surfaces. The PFS performance last and lower volume, Fit4Her design combine to bring you a great fit, reduced lateral movement, and confidence on uneven terrain. The Timp IQ's printed upper with laser cut TPU overlays, and reinforced coverage on the toe box and heel cap, is both breathable and durable mile after mile.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Midsole: Single Pod Accelerometer, Ultralight EVA with A-Bound™
- 4-point Gaiter Trap™ Technology
- BLE Wireless Communication; Landing Zone Tracking; Impact Force Measurement; Audible Running Cues; Stat Tracking; Post Run Summary
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0 mm
- Style: AFW1757Q-3