Women's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 19 Running Shoe
Soft cushioning meets industry-leading support. Brooks has shifted the focus beyond the feet, to the most injury-prone part of a runner's body: the knees. GuideRails keep you moving comfortably by keeping excess movement in check. Plus, an integrated Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing, delivering smooth heel-to-toe transitions. Balanced, soft cushioning from BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft pair with the modernized fit to give this Go-To Shoe the best possible updates to keep you moving.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The innovative, holistic, on-demand support technology of GuideRails will keep excess movement in check and guide the body - hips, knees, and joints - into its natural motion path of least resistance, thus partnering the knee and ankle to work together.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability.
- Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide the structure and proven fit of this Go-To Shoe with a streamlined look.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm
- Style: 1202841B060