Women's Brooks Levitate 2 Running Shoe
A bold leap forward to deliver the most energy return of leading performance running shoes. With the most energy return of leading performance running shoes in the DNA AMP midsole and the quick, flexible arrow-point pattern on the outsole to help you move from heel to toe quickly, there will be no one faster and more comfortable than you on the run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The inside of the highly adaptable Fit Knit upper holds a host of comfort features to keep you running at your best.
- The covert wraparound heel collar treats your feet to plush comfort.
- A sueded heel tab protects your Achilles from irritation.
- Weight: 9.9 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 1202791B178