Women's Hoka EVO Speedgoat Trail Running Shoe
Our Athletes' pick to win trail races and set records, the EVO Speedgoat offers elite traction and cushion with a racing-weight, resilient upper. It takes the Speedgoat 3's max-cushion, max-traction base, and add a racing-weight, super-strong upper. Cover any terrain - fast.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- MATRYX upper textile, featuring high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for unparalleled strength and durability at minimal weight
- Non-wicking treated fabric optimizes water drainage
- Breathable vamp provides a comfortable fit with improved forefoot flexibility while the gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Midsole and outsole feature the same cushion and traction as the Speedgoat 3
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram Megagrip high-traction outsole with 5mm lugs and m,ultidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm - Heel: 30mm Forefoot: 26mm
- Style: 1111430-CIB