Women's Inov-8 Parkclaw 275 Trail Running Shoe
Run with confidence on paths and trails with our new women's trail running shoe. The PARKCLAW 275 is the perfect shoe for runners wanting to run on paths and trails, or those looking to make a transition from road running to trail running. It performs superbly on both terrains, and features an aggressive outsole for increased grip.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Run effortlessly over any road conditions with new Powerflow+ midsole technology. Powerflow+ delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Increased durability features more protective, durable upper materials better suited to handling trail debris and environments.
- Slightly more aggressive, trail-style stud pattern compared to a road specific shoe but the design of the studs ensures it feels smooth when running on roads.
- Weight: 9.63 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: 000637-GYCO