Women's Inov-8 Roclite 320 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Fast-packing just got even faster with the lightweight ROCLITE 320 Gore-Tex. With a lower 4mm drop and X-PROTEC this is a more responsive version of our popular waterproof boot with enhanced protection for tackling all adventures over any type of terrain imaginable. Hike and run fast with confidence with this waterproof, lightweight women's boot. Utilizing GORE-TEX product technology, the ROCLITE 320 Gore-Tex delivers the optimal combination of natural movement and flexibility with climate comfort and protection from the elements.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral - This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Next generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. Using three sticky rubber compounds on the outsole increases grip and durability. The hardest, most durable rubber is on the heel, with a medium rubber up the centre for increased traction and a softer rubber on the edges for grip and security with every stride.
- Powerflow midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- GORE-TEX product technology works to deliver protection from the elements and optimum climate comfort for your feet.
- Weight: 11.28 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: 000718-BKGYTL