Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Shield Running Shoe
The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Shield gets remixed to conquer wet, dark routes. A water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry. Reflective elements combine with an outsole that gives optimal grip on wet surfaces - letting you run in confidence despite the weather.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Water-repellent upper helps keep your feet dry.
- Toggle lacing system is easy to adjust in cold, wet weather.
- Sealed seams keep water out plus rubber is formulated to provide optimal traction on wet surfaces.
- Weight: Not Available
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: AA1644-001