Women's Saucony Hurricane ISO 5 Running Shoe
Stability shouldn't mean sacri cing cushioning. The Hurricane ISO 5 features maximum EVERUN underfoot along with the perfect amount of medial support to keep your run rocking, without the unwanted rolling. An engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper with ISOFIT, wraps your foot and reduces excess motion. Comfortably cruise or push the pace, either way the Hurricane ISO 5 is music to your feet.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Full-length EVERUN in the midsole and an EVERUN topsole to help you bound along on your run in comfort
- Now has FORMFIT performance contoured footbed for a personalized and adaptable fit
- Crystal rubber outsole and an engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper with ISOFIT dynamic fit system
- Weight: 10.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S10460-2