Asics GEL-Cumulus 18 Running Shoes
Women's Running Shoes
The Women's ASICS GEL-Cumulus Running Shoes release date is, June 1, 2016. The Cumulus 18 is a daily neutral trainer that now features All new Convergence Gel Technology will help reduce shock better on impact and increase the overall effectiveness and durability of the gel cushioning material. For improved comfort and an unprecedented ride ASICS' rearfoot GEL Cushioning Technology is placed closer to the foot to replicate the comfort of your foot's natural tissue increasing function and shock dissipation. Read more about the Cumulus 18 Review, on our blog.
Here's what they are carrying over from the Cumulus 18:
- Rearfoot and Gel Cushioning helps to provide a soft and responsive footstrike and toe-off.
- Seamless construction of the upper provides an accommodating fit and reduces the risk of blisters typically caused by irritation by seams and overlays.
- Fluidride cushioning enhances the responsiveness and level of cushioning of the shoe by providing an extra layer on top of the Gel cushioning.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: T6C8N-3906
Questions & Answers
you may also like:
Regular Price: $120.00