Women's Asics GT-2000 5 Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
The GT-2000 5 Trail shoe is designed for the higher mileage runner looking to take their run to the trails with the perfect balance of structured cushioning and protection. A rugged outsole with a deep lug pattern provide great traction while running on trails. Our tight weave mesh upper keeps dirt and debris out of the interior while the Guidance Trusstic System Technology allows runners seeking maximum stability to pursue the ultimate off-road adventure.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category:Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: T762N-9693