Women's Asics GT-2000 5 Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
The GT-2000 5 Trail shoe is designed for the higher mileage runner looking to take their run to the trails with the perfect balance of structured cushioning and protection. A rugged outsole with a deep lug pattern provide great traction while running on trails. Our tight weave mesh upper keeps dirt and debris out of the interior while the Guidance Trusstic System Technology allows runners seeking maximum stability to pursue the ultimate off-road adventure.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Stability - This shoe gives protection from the surface debris while also supporting your foot in order to properly counteract over-pronating (inward collapsing of the arch/foot). Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate, stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support beneath the arch to prevent the foot rolling inward. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- FluidRide Midsole: FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Weight: 9.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm Drop
- Style: T762N-9693