Women's Brooks Caldera Trail Running Shoe
Women's Trail Running Shoe
Welcome the brand new Women's Caldera to the Brooks trail family. It offers a responsive ride thanks to energy-returning design, plus stability that keeps you comfortable on tricky terrain even when fatigue sets in. Little extras like gaiter-tabs make the Caldera an easy choice when you're setting out to log some trail miles.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral � This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- BioMoGo DNA Midsole Cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Protective midsole geometry features built-in protection and stability over trails
- Rugged Outsolde provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Weight: 9.0 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm Drop
- Style: 1202321B065