Brooks Ghost 9 Running Shoes
NEUTRAL RUNNING SHOE
The Women's Brooks Ghost 9 release date is July 1, 2016. This mainstay of balanced cushioning hits the sweet spot of versatility. The Ghost 9 delivers an incredibly smooth ride - the result of soft, protective cushioning and a fully-segmented crash pad. For this edition, Brooks gave it a new plush interior and refined the engineered mesh upper to delver a seamless, supportive, and adaptive fit that feels lighter than ever before.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned ﾖ Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Engineered mesh strategically provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Weight: 9.1 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 12 mm Drop
- Style: 1202251B092
Questions & Answers
you may also like:
Now: $95.98 - $111.98