New Balance Vazee Prism
Women's Running Shoes
Find the extra push you need to stay focused on your goals in the Vazee Prism women's running shoe. Designed for speed and surprisingly supportive, this newest addition to the Vazee running line-up features a medial post for extra stability when you need it. This isn't your typical stability running shoe for women. With a seek look, fast feel and superlight and responsive REVlite cushioning, Vazee Prism's light support won't hold you back!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Full EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) strobel board for all-day comfort
- Medial post located on inside edge of shoe to help prevent overpronation
- No-sew material application
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: WPRSMPB
Questions & Answers
you may also like:
Regular Price: $120.00