Women's Running Shoes
Looking for a stability shoe with superior support? The Saucony Guide 9 offers smooth guidance without sacrificing fit, flexibility or weight. The SRC Landing Zone in the heel and the Dual Density medial post with full-length EVERUN topsole, make the Guide 9 an efficient stability built for miles of comofort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- SRC absorbs shock in the heel crashpad to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition to midfoot
- iBR+ outsole material is 33% lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber
- Extended SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone through the midfoot to provide durable shock absorption at impact
- Weight: 8.2 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm Drop
- Style: S10295-1
Questions & Answers
you may also like:
Regular Price: $120.00