Women's Adidas Adizero Boston 9 Running Shoe
Whether you're running toward the sound of the Wellesley Scream Tunnel or racing closer to home, these Adizero Boston 9 Shoes will keep you feeling confident from the starting gun to the final push. A lightweight upper rides on responsive cushioning to energize your stride even if you're not surrounded by cheering crowds.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Regular fitLace closureTextile upperLightweight running shoesResponsive Boost midsoleRubber outsole
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9.5mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FY4641