Women's Altra Escalante 2.5 Running Shoe
The Escalante is back and better than ever with the updated 2.5. It's got everything you need to make it your go-to everyday shoe. The sock-like upper is lightweight, breathable, casual, and comfortable. The Altra EGO midsole provides an unmatched soft, yet responsive feel, and is paired with InnerFlex technology for added flexibility. Short runs and long runs, walks and jogs, errands and outings, and everything else in your daily routine--if you're up for it, so is the Escalante 2.5.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Balanced cushioningFOOTSHAPE toe boxFIT4HERInnerFlexFOOTPOD technologyAltra EGO
- Weight: 6.9oz
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VR3-000