Women's Altra Lone Peak 5 Trail Running Shoe
The Lone Peak legacy has come a long way since its first model was released ten years ago. Today, the Lone Peak 5 maintains its status as the trail icon we know and love. This evolution includes the addition of an Altra EGO midsole, bringing an extra level of response to every step you take while conquering all types of terrain with the MaxTrac outsole. The updated StoneGuard offers more coverage while using less substance and the laser-cut drainage holes allow you to get drenched with added drainage. It’s safe to say that with the Lone Peak 5, no trail is safe.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Altra EGO midsole for a responsive yet soft ride
- MaxTrac outsole and multi-directional lug pattern for grippy traction
- Laser cut holes on the upper for drainage
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VR7-017