Women's Altra Olympus 4 Trail Running Shoe
The trail won�t know what hit it with the new Olympus 4. This new model has a new look and everything you need for a new trail adventure. The breathable, durable engineered mesh upper is complete with a premium tongue for a tailored, locked-in feel. The Vibram MegaGrip outsole excels in both wet and dry conditions while the high-performance InnerFlex midsole offers comfortable flexibility. Strap your gaiters into the GaiterTrap and head for the trails with the max cushion, max comfort, and max performance Olympus 4.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.Grid-like grooves in the midsole allow your foot to flex while being lighter, for more speed and better performance.Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.A high performance sticky rubber compound featuring unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces, rugged longevity and optimal ground adaptability.
- Weight: 9.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: No Drop
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VQW-010