Women's Altra Paradigm 5 Running Shoe
The comfort you want with some added support. The Paradigm 5 has a lot to offer in a lighter package. Altra EGO midsole, max cushion, added comfort, and of course, super support. It's lighter, it's faster, and its innovative features are there when you need them. The medial GuideRail and the StabiliPods support your step and encourage correct and comfortable running. If you want more support, more comfort, and more likes with less weight, the Paradigm 5 is ready to go.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Balanced cushioningFOOTSHAPE toe boxFIT4HERAltra EGOGuideRailStabiliPod
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: AL0A4VQY-212