Women's Altra Provision 5 Running Shoe
Support takes a step forward with the updated Women's Altra Provision 5 running shoes. Immediately you'll notice a contoured insole shape engaging your foot and the enhanced Innovarch tailoring your fit through your natural gait. The GuideRail is there to give you extra medial support without oversteering, stabilizing only when you need it. Feel locked-in and ready to go with a comfy, simplified mesh upper and better heel fit in your Altra Provision 5.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Slimmed down, simplified mesh constructed upper lets feet breathe while keeping you comfy.
- An improved heel hugs your foot so it doesn't slip or slide while on the go.
- Updated Innovarch Arch feature encourages better foot placement in each step.
- Innovative GuideRails provide medial support only when you really need it.
- Contoured insole surface engages with the nerves of your feet to better respond to every movement.
- Weight: 9.2oz