Women's Altra Timp 3 Trail Running Shoe
Float over challenging terrain and tackle long distances with the cushioned Timp 3 trail running shoe. The ample toe box allows your toes to spread and splay naturally during your foot strike and zero drop promotes a natural stride. A high-friction rubber sole and multi-directional lugs grip loose and uneven trails to keep you moving. Great for ultra or trail runners with high-volume feet.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Engineered mesh upper is reinforced with overlays for added protection.
- 4-point gaiter trap helps to secure a range of trail running gaiters.
- Lightweight Quantic EVA midsole cushions feet on long runs.
- MaxTrac outsole for traction in any terrain.
- Unique directional lugs under the metatarsals that are designed to engage as you push off.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 0mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VRB-262