Women's Altra Torin 4.5 Plush Running Shoe
We’re taking the Torin to new heights. The updated Torin 4.5 Plush offers premium performance through and through. We’ve retainied the same midsole and outsole as the previous Plush model, but at more than an ounce lighter. The new knit upper is lightweight and highly breathable while offering an improved, comfortable locked-in feel. If you’re looking for a road shoe that’s smooth, speedy, lightweight, and responsive, the Torin 4.5 Plush should be at the top of your list.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Insole: 5mm Premium PU Sculpted FootbedMidsole: QuanticOutsole: FootPod TechnologyCushion: HighStack Height: 28 mm
- Weight: 7.4oz
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: AL0A4VR2-221