Women's Asics Gel-Cumulus 22 Knit Running Shoe
The GEL-CUMULUS 22 KNIT running shoe is an excellent choice for neutral runners that want a soft, flexible everyday trainer with a great fit. This version features a knit upper for a lifestyle appeal. The FLYTEFOAM technology in the midsole is softer than the previous version to promote a pillowy ride. Under the heel where the foot first hits the ground has been redesigned to isolate impact while the new heel design's deeper forefoot flex grooves and softer midsole foam create a smoother ride. Lastly, a hard-wearing AHAR rubber outsole compound has been placed in key contact areas to help the GEL-CUMULUS 22 shoe stand up to a ton of miles.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ASICS high abrasion resistant (AHAR) rubber on the outsole that is softer and lighter to deliver a plush ride, flexibility and overall comfort.
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1012A739-700