Women's Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 Running Shoe
The GEL-CUMULUSTM 23 shoe is a neutral running style that’s designed to provide soft cushion- ing and adapt to the runner’s body in motion. Thanks to the combination of GELTM technology and the FLYTEFOAMTM midsole material, this shoe offers a smooth and supportive stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The full-length bottom layer of FLYTEFOAM
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION under the heel
- A soft engineered mesh upper wraps the foot like a second skin.
- A soft GEL technology cushioning unit under the heel delivers a softer landing and more shock absorption.
- Weight: 8.1oz